Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ground Zero

I was in New York with my family a couple of weeks ago visiting my father and stepmother, as well as my brother and his family. While there we made a visit to Ground Zero, which at this point is a large construction site. I found it very moving, very difficult not to think about what had happened there. The last time I was there, the World Trade Center was still standing; in fact, we all went to the top as tourists no more than a couple of months before 9/11. I have to admit, I'm not sure I would want to work on the site.

More from New York in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails