Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog Format Changes

I've just completed making some format changes to my blog. The idea is to make it more like a photography blog, as opposed to a blog with photos. To that end, the key changes are to move the pictures to the left side of the blog so that they are the first thing to be noticed, and to make them larger. This is my first attempt at directly editing the template provided by blogger, so I welcome any feedback, both positive and negative.

I've gone back and reposted the photos from the few posts so that the pictures will show up in the larger format. I'm not planning on editing all my older posts.

Tomorrow I'll be back to regular photographic posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails