Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, September 24, 2018

Kyoto Imperial Palace (1)

On our next day in Japan we took the train from Osaka to Kyoto, a short ride. The next several Our World Tuesday posts will be dedicated to Kyoto, possibly the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I'll start with the Kyoto Imperial Palace (京都御所), which  remains an active palace for the Emperor of Japan.
Visitors are able to tour the palace grounds and it's worth the effort.
This is a view of the Carriage House.
I'll continue with more photos next week (I don't like long posts).

10 comments:

  1. great places captured by excellent photos.

    Have an enjoyable day

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone who has traveled as much as you have says this is the most beautiful city ever seen, I absolutely believe it must be amazing. And your pictures prove it even more! I'll be following as you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered if Kyoto remained important to the Emperor after the move from Kyoto to Edo (Tokyo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.I wish to visit the place some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The architecture is so charming.

    Worth A Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful Al. I'll look forward to seeing more of this city.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails