Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, December 31, 2018

Atlanta Lights

We visited Atlanta over Christmas to see family, and while there saw the lights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. I only had my cellphone (not my DSLR) but tried to get some shots of the lights. This light-tunnel was fun to walk through.
The decorations were impressive.
The best part of the display consisted of hundreds of hanging strings of lights, changing colors in time with music.
You could get right up among them on a pedestrian bridge.
There was even a dragon.
It's definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful light display fit for not only humans but a magical dragon! Happy New Year to you and yours ... you're off to a good start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Your cell phone camera did well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!!!
    To you and your family I wish a Happy New Year !!!
    May it be a year of peace, love and health.
    Many greetings
    Maria de
    Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Al for your deepest condolences. It means so much to me.
    I am so very sad more than I can say...

    Wishing you and your family a Happy 2019 filled with happyness, joy, health and peace.
    Many Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ·.
    Spectacular illuminations. Perfect
    I hope that 2019 will bring you many opportunities to achieve your wishes. You have to take advantage of them.
    Be happy first.
    A hug from AL, from Spain

    LMA · & · CR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails