Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, February 27, 2017

Country Music Hall of Fame

While we were in Nashville we had to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Even if you're not a country music fan it's got lots of interesting things to see - here's Elvis' famous gold piano.
I'm definitely a fan of Bill Monroe so this was amazing to see.
Here's a very famous costume Gram Parsons wore.
There are walls of gold and platinum records...
...and various exhibits about very famous stars like Merle Travis.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fine museum. I have the "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" album. Great music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to like country music -- bluegrass and plain old country. It changed or our tastes changed or both perhaps. But we would enjoy this museum for old-times sake. Love that 'circle' ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fascinating place and great photography, Al, thanks,

    Wishing you a special week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting museum! Are those leaves on the costume what I think they are? I've never visited Nashville but hopefully someday I'll get an opportunity to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have a fascination for country music and Nashville is in my bucket list.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love country music... and others, of course.
    Great collection of good photos you show us. I like all of them.
    I wish that guitar were mine.

    hugs

    · LMA · & · CR ·

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot of us like country music deep inside. I am not a fan but would love to visit the hall of fame. #OurWorldTuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails