Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, March 11, 2019

Tokyo Tower (2)

In today's post I'll show you views from the Tokyo Tower.
The main observation deck is 150 meters (492 feet) high.
Since we only expect to visit once, we paid the extra fee to visit the 250-meter-high  (820-foot) top deck.
The views were certainly spectacular. Tokyo seems to go on forever (it is the world's largest metropolitan area).
Of course I had to stand on the obligatory glass floor to take a photo looking down. Stop reading here if you're afraid of heights!

9 comments:

  1. I had no idea Tokyo was so large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine cityscape views. I especially like the patterns in your last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cidade vista de cima.
    Interessante;
    Obrigada pela partilha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting cityscape. More sky rise than I expected considering all the quakes there.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Tokyo is a big city. Amazing views and photos. Wishing you a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great views! Tokyo looks as big or even bigger than Manhattan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails