Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Autumn in Colorado

I've been away from my blog for a while due to assorted reasons (family and generally being busy), but here's a quick Skywatch Friday post from a hike last weekend to Lilypad Lake in Summit County. First is one of my look-up-with-the-fisheye shots.
The aspen were at their colorful peak.
Here's Lilypad Lake - the reward for hiking up to 9,900 feet (3 km) elevation.
Comments are welcome but I don't promise to respond promptly at this time. Hopefully I can become a regular blogger again at some point.

8 comments:

  1. Autumn has wonderful colors.
    Amazing photos.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my favourite. Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photography indeed. Thanks for your extraordinary photo. Image background removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Al!
    Hope all is well with you.

    So beautiful all photos of Lilypad Lake in Summit County. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photography. You can say me where the place?
    Clipping Path Center Inc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails