Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Peak Moods (12) - Stormy Again

With all the stormy and snowy photos I post my readers must think that I live in a cold place with a horrible climate. Here's another cold and stormy photo, for my Peak Moods series of photos linked with Skywatch Friday, which are of Pikes Peak taken from my front porch, always within the previous week.
In fact it's usually sunny and rarely cold where I live, but that doesn't make for good photos so you don't see it as often. This weekend I went for several walks with the dogs in the warm sunshine, including in a nearby forest.

14 comments:

  1. Some of us are lucky enough to know about your changeable, but almost always sunny, climate! As well as the beauty. You're so right -- blue skies don't make such interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Colorado has got it's seasons mixed up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you have a beautiful view! Enjoy your day and happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we do think so :-) (that you live in a cold place with a horrible climate). glad to hear it's not true. envying you from mostly gray Brussels. :-)
    gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually sweater weather right now in San Fran Bay Area. Highs where I am today is 61F, I love it.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's incredible to me that you have this beautiful view from your front porch! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful view you have there. A great photo of it also.
    One time I flew into Denver for work. We landed in a blizzard at 10:00 am, by mid-afternoon it was about 75 degrees, and by five it was raining. All in about 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peak Moods looks wonderful! Great photo, Al!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails